It is the Policy of the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center (formerly the Community Health Center) to be receptive to Client complaints regarding services rendered by the center. The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center (KWC) will endeavor to resolve the complaint and to incorporate lessons learned from the complaint into improved care.
- The KWC will attempt to resolve any complaint in the most expedient manner possible to the satisfaction of the Client.
- The KWC will attempt to resolve any complaint at the lowest level possible.
- The KWC will ensure that no retaliation occurs towards the Client, and that there is no disruption of care, as the result of filing a complaint against KWC or any associated member of KWC.
- Patients are encouraged to discuss their concerns with the immediate staff person.
- If no resolution can be established, you, or any person acting on behalf by your request, will be asked to complete the KWC Complaint Form. Any staff member of KWC will assist you in completing the form if you need assistance.
- Complaint Forms are available in the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center Lobby. They can also be requested by email to email@example.com.
- An investigation will be made into your complaint and a response will be made within 72 hours of receipt of your Complaint in accordance to privacy standards on confidentiality and the HHS Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Documentation of the Complaint and the Response shall be made part of the client’s clinical record.