Key facts about Sek-wet-se:
- Sek-wet-se Corp. is a legal entity created to manage the Sek-wet-se Tribal Forest in Curry County.
- Sek-wet-se Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Preference is given to individuals who qualify as low-income pursuant to Treasury Regulations 1.45D-1(d)(9)(i). A qualified applicant must provide proof of low-income status, in the form of income tax returns and supplemental questionnaire of the applicant and each family resident.
- Indian preference will be observed in the hiring process. To receive Indian preference, certification of Native American heritage needs to be attached to the job application
Sek-wet-se Corp. currently provides these benefits:
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Listings — Click here to see job listings for Sek-wet-se, Tribal government programs, and Nasomah Health Group.