Request for Qualifications
The Coquille Indian Tribe (“CIT”), is seeking competitive proposals from qualified and experienced individuals or firms (hereafter, “Proposers”) for the provision of design-build services for CIT’s Ko-Kwel Wellness Center (“Project”). The purpose of this solicitation is to secure proposals from Design-Build Teams who have prior experience in planning, designing, engineering, and the construction of Health Care Clinics of similar scope and scale.
Contractor must have at least seven (7) years of experience in healthcare construction.
The design-build team must have at least three (3) years of applicable experience.
The project proposes to construct a new 17,000 – 20,000 square foot ambulatory clinic. The building site is located on the Coquille Indian Reservation in Coos Bay, Oregon near 600 Miluk Drive. Funding for the project is primarily from a USDA loan and CIT resources.
Qualified applicants will be evaluated upon the following criteria:
- Experience working with Native American Tribes or Organizations
- Past Project Performance in terms of Cost Control, Quality of Work and Compliance with Performance Schedules
- Specialized Health Care Construction Experience of Design Build Delivery
- Demonstration of Expertise and Experience in Working as a Team with Proposed Consultants and Subcontractors
- Proposed Management Fees and Services
- Indian Tribal Preference
Competition in this solicitation will be open to all qualified proposers. However qualified and documented Indian-owned organizations or Indian-owned economic enterprises will receive an additional 5 preference points upon evaluation.
CIT will accept proposals until 3:00 pm on February 21, 2019.
Coquille Indian Tribe
Ko-Kwell Wellness Center Project
Operations and Planning Department
3050 Tremont Street,
North Bend, OR 97459.
Attn: Todd Tripp